An Independent Supplement of the Journal Arqueología Iberoamericana
Focus and Scope
- It is devoted to publish research articles on Theoretical, Quantitative, and Computational Archaeology.
- HIGH QUALITY editing and printing in PDF electronic format.
- HIGH RESOLUTION layout for screen display or printing on paper.
- CONTINUOUS PUBLISHING. Articles will be published immediately on acceptance
- English and Spanish are the primary languages.
- This publication is funded from donations from authors.
- Advisors, reviewers, and editors are exempt from making donations.
- The Editor can also invite some authors to contribute free of charge.
- Unsolicited manuscripts should make donations.
Advantages of Publishing in Advanced Archaeology
- ADVANCED ARCHAEOLOGY offers ABSOLUTE INDEPENDENCE from any institution, MAXIMUM DISSEMINATION (online free distribution, allowing archiving of digital reprints), and HIGH QUALITY guaranteed by a prestigious Advisory Board responsible for ensuring the scientific excellence of this publication.
- This publication is distributed freely over the Internet to achieve maximum dissemination. The journal, fully committed to the philosophy of open access to scientific knowledge, allows authors to archive digital reprints of their articles, personally or institutionally.
© 2013 ADVANCED ARCHAEOLOGY - ISSN 2255-5455 - Theoretical, Quantitative & Computational Archaeology.
An Independent Supplement of the Journal Arqueología Iberoamericana. All Rights Reserved.
Edited & Published by Dr. Pascual Izquierdo-Egea in Graus, Spain.
W3C HTML 4.01